Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

£100 Samsung voucher code not working with Employee Pricing Program or Trade-in

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 03:55 PM)
MissColly07
Apprentice
Options
I preordered the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and part of the preorder promotion was that I would get a £100 voucher to use on samsung galaxy devices and accessories. I was also told via Samsung help chat that the voucher would be valid for 6 months. I've received it and the voucher is only valid for about 1 month.

I am trying to order the Galaxy Watch5 Pro through the Employee Pricing Samsung website which gives me 10% off, I also want to trade in an old smartwatch to get £100 off. After this, I add the £100 voucher code it says the code is invalid. Its a gift voucher not a promotional code so I really should be able to use it, I can't find any terms or conditions that says I cannot use it with other discounts. If I remove the Employee discount and the trade-in discount I am able to apply the voucher.

Samsung has not been very helpful as they say one thing and then apologise for their colleague giving incorrect information. Like the 6 month expiry vs the 1 month. One Samsung representative told me you can't use the voucher for new release devices, but another Employee said you can just without any other discounts. I don't think they have actual answers but are making them up as they go.

Anyone else trying to use their voucher code with other offers? And what was the expiry on your vouchers?

Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11
ItsBaldDave_
Pathfinder
Options
Similar issue here. My voucher is valid until the end of the month too and I wanted to put it towards an S8 Ultra but the voucher doesn't work against it. Also tries using on the EPP Store and can't use it on anything on there.
MissColly07
Apprentice
Options
Have you reached out to samsung support? What did they say
0 Likes
Solution
James2909
Explorer
Options
The voucher is not valid on EPP
ItsBaldDave_
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah they said its in the terms and conditions but they couldn't actually tell me exactly where it says it lol.
0 Likes
James2909
Explorer
Options
Those free in the box vouchers always come with terms and conditions. I know the voucher isn't valid because I know someone who bought the Fold 4 and got it, so I assume it's written in there somewhere. To be honest I think Samsung's whole voucher and trade in thing is just silly and they should have just sold the Fold 4 for £1100 to save people running around recycling things (many of which will just end up in landfill) and juggling vouchers.
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I had a voucher which i tried to use for a Galaxy Book through the EPP scheme. I could not get it to work and spoke to someone at Samsung and they told me that it could not be ued with the EPP scheme. There is nothing on voucher about this it just says Samsung Store. So you will jave to spend it on main site perhaps you can buy some accessories.
Mrlargeit
Apprentice
Options

i have the same issue.  whats annoying you can buy it through EPP scheme and send you the voucher that has very limited time, like i want to fork our even more money.  it works on NON EPP website, but they should really actually print this somewhere and not just say invalid code.

MissColly07
Apprentice
Options
I agree, it should be mentioned somewhere at least
0 Likes
MissColly07
Apprentice
Options
I ended up buying some galaxy smarttags with the voucher
0 Likes