Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 insentive

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 10:45 AM)
FoolsErrand
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone received their £100 cashback purchase incentive.
I've got 3 days left till the 30 day limit but don't know if I should be worried that I havnt had anything yet?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
SunnyP87
Journeyman
Options
no I'm in the same boat, I did receive an email saying I'd been successful and there would be some sort of payment within like you say above 30 days, but I've misplaced the email which had my claim number on so currently can't look back and find out progress, hope that helps.
0 Likes
FoolsErrand
Apprentice
Options
I've still got my email and checked my claim on the site but just says its approved. I dont think it offers any further notice. if they are delayed due to COVID I would understand completely but I would also appreciate some communication regarding it.
PAD
Pioneer
Options
I have received cash back previously (pre Covid) so it should come in due course.
bluace
Voyager
Options
same I have not received nothing ingot the email to say its been successful that was Dec 16th not heard a peep 😕
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
I am the same, was approved 13th December and heard nothing since
SunnyP87
Journeyman
Options
logged on Internet banking this morning and its due to hit my account Monday, so hopefully not much longer for people 👌
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
I got a text message this morning from samsung that the reward had been made to my account and to give it a couple of days to hit my bank.
it was validated on 13th December
hopefully u all hear somethin soon
FoolsErrand
Apprentice
Options
Well that makes me worry a little as I was validated on the 9th of December.
0 Likes
FoolsErrand
Apprentice
Options
and I literally just got the same text a few moments ago.