Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

S23Sucka
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Any time I ring up a business, they have a very difficult time hearing me. They tell me my line is quite distorted and hard to understand, I can hear them perfectly however.

This only happens with business numbers it seems, my friends can hear me perfectly.

I spoke to my network provider and none of the technical support advice worked. I've tried resetting network settings, turning wifi calling on/off, rebooting phone, amongst other things. I also have full network signal.

I then decided to experiment by turning off certain things, and it seemed like turning off bluetooth and/or modes and routines seemed to fix the issue. I rang the same numbers back and they could hear me much better.

What could be the cause of this? Things that come to mind:

• There's possibly some bluetooth interference effecting the phone call (is this even possible?).
  • Modes & Routines is effecting the phone call, whether it's something to do with power saving mode, protect battery, custom sound mode and volume settings - I have no idea really.

Any help or tips would be appreciated as it's quite frustrating ringing up businesses who can never hear me clearly!

0 Likes
Who Me Too'd this topic