Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Shop

Been on the Samsung Shop and have a query?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Darshik
Journeyman
Options

Hi, 

I placed an order on the samsung website. I decided to cancel my order as I wanted to modify it. It has been over  18 business days which is almost a month since I canceled my order and still haven't received my refund.

I've spent countless hours contacting the customer service. Getting an a fruitful response from the customer service is mentally exhausting. I've spent over 3hours in total talking to the customer service and all I got was the same answer "you will receive your refund in 14 working days". Post 14 working days I reached out to the customer service again, that time they said please wait for 3-5 business days and the internal department will pick it up. Even after waiting for so long I still haven't received my refund, and I have to contact the customer service again and wait on the call for 20-30mins in the queue!!

Tried contacting the customer service by whatsapp, and they haven't reverted back with an update since 3days. 

Nobody knows what's going on. I've done my part of waiting patiently! Every customer service representative said 'contact us after 14working days if you don't receive your refund'. I did contact them after 14 working days and neither do I have my refund or an update regarding it!

Who Me Too'd this topic