Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK beta pulled

(Topic created on: 25-10-2019 08:51 AM)
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options

I registered for the beta of One UI 2.0 at roughly 01.45, downloaded and installed. I have just received a notice in the Members app stating the beta binary is not official and we (the UK) was not meant to receive it thus the registration banner was there by mistake. Is this due to the UK was meant to get the second beta update and not the first one? Also the play store shows as device not certified so is this a risk in security too?

53 REPLIES 53
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi everyone,

From what I have learned it seems there were some problems with the FOTA servers, so some users might not have received the binary (but the ones that did got the correct binary!).

It should have been fixed now, so please try to download it from Settings.

If you experience any problems, send me a Private Message (as I might need to ask you for some information about your device) :smiling-face:

Awahwah
Explorer
Options

Downloaded just now. Changed the Beta experience completely for me in a good way. No more lag, poor animation performance and system wide slowness. And, the edge panel now works. 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Great to hear that @Awahwah 

I hope your experience on the Beta will get only better! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

BambiD
Pioneer
Options

Official beta ZSF recieved we can close this thread.