Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twitter keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 27-10-2019 09:12 AM)
Eyob99
Explorer
Options

Every time I use Twitter it keeps crashing. I've cleared the cache, I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it hasn't solved the problem.

8 REPLIES 8
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

I have the same problem, I have reported it. I find you open it, then clear the app, the open again it works

0 Likes
aygz
Journeyman
Options

Same problem is here 

0 Likes
Valgore
Navigator
Options
Same issue for me too. I've reported the issue too.
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Eyob99 

Our development team is already looking into that issue!

Thanks for sharing that with us :winking-face:

If you haven't already, please be sure to send us the error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members.

The more log files there are to analyze, the higher the chance that the source of the problem can be found quickly! :fisted-hand:

Valgore
Navigator
Options
I have reported the issue. Thank you for the reply and really glad the Development team is already on it. Great stuff!
Eyob99
Explorer
Options
Thanks for acknowledging the problem
0 Likes
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

Had an update this morning, and all was well until about 4pm and now the app wont open, have to keep closing the app until it will open, I have sent a feedback report

0 Likes
dannyp21
Explorer
Options

I have had this issue. I have noticed that if you open the app, rotate the device to landscape mode until the app follows suite, Twitter will open normally and then you can rotate it back to portrait no problem. A work around for the time being until a fix is sorted :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: