Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swipe gestures

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 10:55 AM)
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
Why can we still not swipe between recent apps without having the gesture hints bar at the bottom??

If this bar/ hint is removed, the feature no longer works, surely there should be an option to do this no matter what gesture option we use anyway, but it seems to only work when showing, does anyone knows how to enable this feature without the hint , thanks
13 REPLIES 13
AA105
Apprentice
Options
The gesture is a little different when the bar is removed, you have to swipe up a little and then you can swipe between recent apps.
0 Likes
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
I can't swipe between recent apps without having to open recent app page then picking the app,unless I have the bar/gesture showing, can I not do this any other way using the other gesture setting aswell, previously I could swipe from left side meaning the recent app side and with a continuous slide to the right it would active the feature, but not now after beta
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
The gesture works well, you just have to get the hang of going up and across from either side of middle of the bottom of the screen like you're swiping the app across the screen after going upwards slightly.

https://youtu.be/DyOfFBuzWcQ
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
I think he means scrolling through all the apps in the menu while scrolling left and right like pixel phones/vanilla android does
0 Likes
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
are you able to do that using these gestures ,I watched your link there , thanks for that👌🏻 dont know if I'm being really dumb here, sorry iv tried what you said can't get it.

Screenshot_20201220-185506_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
rough diagram of the gestures without the "gesture hint" thing enabled

Screenshot_20201220-190709_41274.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-191234_Settings_41279.jpg

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
I'm super confused by what you mean. Do you mean line this?

https://youtu.be/cTxsS-W9AkU
0 Likes
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
using these gestures, iv went slowly to try and explain...

Screenshot_20201220-192157_Settings_7976.jpg

sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes