Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Experience the next One UI powered by Android 10 first!

(Topic created on: 26-10-2019 11:06 AM)
mbrett
Pioneer
Options

No no signup option in Members app on my Galaxy 10 plus

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mbrett 

Actually you have been one of the lucky few who managed to register to Beta before it's official launch! So congratulations! :trophy:

That is why you might be missing the option to join the Beta on another device - because technically it is not open yet! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Once it is officialy released, you will be able to join it on another device too! So please stay tuned and enjoy this exclusive pre-Beta experience! 

mbrett
Pioneer
Options

How did I manage that? Thought I was still on the production build here.Current installed FWCurrent installed FW

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @mbrett it does seem you are on the  production build by screenshot you have provided. Is that a screenshot from the device you signed up to the Beta program on.Screenshot_20191023-170201_Software update.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options
I believe so. Can't remember getting the chance to ask and getting accepted into the beta test community. This is my only Galaxy S10 plus.
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

The fact that you are able to access this community says you have got the Beta access on one of your phone's so maybe worth checking for updates on your other devices to see if they have the update 

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options
OK. Think I may have registered for the last beta programme (original One UI beta) for my old Galaxy S9 plus, but never got a beta update.
0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options

Still no beta and the Members app gives me a server error when I tap on the add for the beta on Galaxy s10 plus

0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options

Still nothing on S10 plus with Vodafone SIM. Phone was on EE contract,  but unlocked with Vodafone SIM

0 Likes