Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Reply/Suggestions in notifications

(Topic created on: 02-11-2019 01:38 PM)
Li4m79
Explorer
Options

20191102_113257.jpg

This annoys me a bit, but after I reply to a txt via the notification bar, it gives me a suggestion to text to myself 😂😂 I love the quick suggestions but it seems silly for them to pop up when you reply, not all my questions are rhetorical are they? No!

Lol

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I like what you did there @Li4m79. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I haven't seen this yet as no one has messages me apart from varification codes (which does not let me reply 😭)

All mine are through WhatsApp.

But I can see why  Samsung only knowing what to say to yourself makes you think that Samsung thinks your insane :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Li4m79 

Isn't it amazing that you have an option to text someone who you know for sure cares about you? 

Aren't you just glad that you took part in the Beta Programme and can enjoy this amazing feature?

But if you don't like it and think that it's a bug, then shouldn't you register an error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsmung Members app then? 

Oh, wow. I think it's contagious :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Li4m79
Explorer
Options
Haha, alright alright😂😂.. I actually didn't think it was a bug as such, more a design flaw. Posted here just to see if it happens to anyone else.