Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Issues On Beta

(Topic created on: 23-10-2019 07:33 PM)
ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

I am experiencing SO many issues on this beta. Lots of lag, glitches, freezing, crashing, lock ups, faster battery drain etc. It's making the device unusable. 

I get the impression that I am the only one having these issues on this beta. 

Any idea what I can do about this or what may be causing these issues on my device? 

I have already submitted Beta feedback but I have no idea if it's an issue with the beta or my device. 

Issues started from the moment I downloaded the beta. 

Any help would be highly appreciated! Thank you!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Nev0308
Journeyman
Options

Do a full reset on it that will work 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @ETHAN0 

Try updating to the newest version of the binary and let us know if that helps!

If it doesn't you might want to try the following and see if that helps you:

1. Backup your data using Smart Switch (it is not necessary to do so, but it always helps to be safe )

2. Turn off your device

3. Press and hold (at the same time) Power button, Volume up button and Bixby button

4. Keep holding them for like 7 seconds (At first you will see the Samsung logo, but do not release your fingers yet. Once the screen changes then you can release it)

5. Use Volume keys to move up and down and Power key to select an option - Select "Wipe cache partition"

6. Confirm it

7. Select "Reboot system now"

If none of those helps, you might reconsider the factory reset as suggested by @Nev0308 .

It could solve those problems.

ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

@TomaszT Updating really helped reduce the lag and some of the glitches but the overall smoothness and refinement is still gone completely. Hopefully thats just due to it being a beta. Error reports have been sent anyway. Thanks for the help!