Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 10:08 AM)
tony141uk
Student
Options
My samsung s20 plus has been working fine with google pay until i downloaded the beta 11 software now it dosnt work,i managed to delete my card but it will not let me put it back on again...please help..error message 
'Request Failed your transaction cannot be completed[OR-TAPSH-08] please help me thankyou
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
Google pay will not work with the beta software, you can return to android 10 and use google pay and update when final android 11 build is available or use samsung pay if your bank supports it for now while in the beta, that one works fine
charlas
Navigator
Options
Latest version of Samsung pay will even set you up with a curve virtual card if your bank doesn't support samsung pay.

Personally still rather use Gpay, but use Samsung pay on watch as well, so hey.

There's a few things that will stop working in betas due to SafetyNet pass fail, that includes netflix BTW... Amazed no one has complained about that yet.Screenshot_20201022-173127_SafetyNet Test_17733.pngScreenshot_20201023-195804_Google Play Store_17772.png
0 Likes
Seany14Wilson
Student
Options
Hi, does anyone know how to return to latest software? I've withdrawn from Beta program but can't find how to roll back software to last working version. any help would be great. thanks
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@tony141uk,

As other users have already mentioned, unfortunately, it is not possible to use Google Pay during the Beta version 😕.

0 Likes