Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Google Pay not working

(Topic created on: 25-11-2019 01:02 PM)
Bizzyman
Explorer
Options

Google Pay does not work on the One UI 2.0 Beta.

"Your phone doesn't meet software standards" is the message Google Pay shows up. I am unable to use Google Pay since updating to Beta.

A big deal breaker for me. My bank doesn't support Samsung Pay either 😕

Using an Unlocked Note 9.

22 REPLIES 22
St3chn0
Explorer
Options

Hi biz,
Yes you'll lose all data it mentions this when you sign up to the Beta, however if you can wait until official release android pay will start working again
Thanks
Soyaib

0 Likes
Bizzyman
Explorer
Options

I think I can survive being a second class citizen and just using my card in the mean time 😜

I just wish they made it clearer.

Do you know roughly how long the usual wait time is from beta > official release?

St3chn0
Explorer
Options
I'm guessing based on previous timelines, should be around mid january
Rubbersoul
Pioneer
Options

As a former BlackBerry user, I'm used to disappointment 😉 so I'll tough it out with a contactless card until the OS becomes official... 

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello Everyone!

The Beta system does not have the necessary certification; therefore the Samsung Pay app will not work :(. The application will work after installing the official version of Android 10 :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

Bizzyman
Explorer
Options

Hi, did you mean Google Pay?

theoracle
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I am using Samsung Pay without issue.

0 Likes
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello Everyone!

@Bizzyman, yes, I thought of Google Pay (previously called Android Pay), sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, the application Google Pay won't work during the Beta Programme.

Samsung Pay application should work; @theoracle, I am glad it works for you :smiling-face:

Steelstalker
First Poster
Options

My Samsung pay isnt working for tap purchases sunce taking android 10 update 2 days ago 

0 Likes
YuliyaNy
First Poster
Options

Galaxy S8active Google Pay says phone has non-certified software and do not allow me to pay after last update.

0 Likes