Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature for Facebook notification

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 02:03 PM)
chris_todd
Explorer
Options

Does anybody else keep getting an updating a feature for Facebook notification since upgrading to android 10? I keep dismissing it but keeps coming back. 

44 REPLIES 44
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options

Yeah I have the same issue since android 10 beta too. Wont ever go away.

chris_todd
Explorer
Options
Glad it's the beta and not just my phone. It's so annoying!
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't have Facebook so luckily I do not face this issue.

As a workaround you could press and hold the notification the turn off that notification channel (if it is separate to the other Facebook notifications for messages etc)

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
chris_todd
Explorer
Options
Cheers! Just switched off the notification so I'm hoping that's fixed it! I turned off notifications for updated apps in the Google play store if anyone else wants to try it.
0 Likes
chris_todd
Explorer
Options

I've noticed the notification has gone but the download arrow is still appearing at the top of the screen! 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Ok what happens if you now press the 'Clear' button at the bottom of the notification tray.

Failing that clear the cache on the Play store app

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
chris_todd
Explorer
Options
If you press clear at the bottom of tray it goes and then comes straight back. I've cleared cache for play store but still having the issue.
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @chris_todd 

That seems like a really annoying bug 😶

Please be sure to send us an error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app, when it happens again!

0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options

I have the same issue and if you look at the size of the app in the store it shows only 20kbScreenshot_20191101-183909_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes