Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Adaptor for old phone

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 01:32 AM)
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Hi 

With the looks of the charging adaptor not being in the box with the latest Galaxy S series I was wondering anyone's plans, if they are upgrading to one of them, if they would be keeping the charging adaptor if they are trading in their old device? 

I have only the one adaptor and I'm looking to trade in my Galaxy S10+ to get the Galaxy S21 Ultra but I don't know whether me keeping the charging adaptor from my old phone might cause Samsung to lower the trade in price I would get from giving my old phone back. 

Any thoughts on what anyone else who's planning to upgrade would be good. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
@Barrie-Wilson

To the best of my knowledge, Samsung only ask for the phone and don't require the accessories. This is evident as they only ask about the phones condition etc.

Hopefully this will have put your mind at ease.

👍
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for this 😀
0 Likes
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
@Barrie-Wilson

I have attached an image which is a frequently asked question with trading in your phone as the subject.

Hope this further puts your mind at ease.

👍

Screenshot_20210113-081259_Chrome_68768.jpg

0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
That's great for this, thank you. I always just send everything back when I trade in my phone. but thanks again for this
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Barrie-Wilson,

As other users have already mentioned, if you want to trade in your device, you should only send your device to Samsung. There is no need to send your accessories, you can keep them with you and use them with your future devices 😊.

In the future, if you have any non-Beta related questions, please post them on Samsung Community, as this forum is only for Beta related topics. Samsung Community moderators and users there will surely help you 😉.

Intratech
Voyager
Options
I'm actually considering buying the S21 Ultra and then taking Samsung to court for selling the device without including a way to charge it meaning it would render the device useless without having a way to charge it up unless I spend more money. It is essentially an incomplete device without the ability to recharge it included in the retail package.
0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I did post it into the Samsung community forum but for some reason it got posted into the beta community. Not sure whether it's because I'm on the beta? but I did post it into the normal members community forum
0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
But it has a cable? If you have a PC, you can charge it. No one took Apple to court, so now it's ok!
0 Likes