Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery usage info

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 07:40 PM)
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

In device care, battery usage, the graphs for the last 7 days are no longer visable, was there at start of beta but last two days have been absent.
Also on charging graphics blue is uncharged and grey charged. To me blue is when I'm charging and grey off charge. Don't know what uncharged means20191103_193200.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Graykenhill 

I still see both graphs so not sure what's happend there but I agree that the graph legend is the wrong way round Charged should be blue, uncharged should be greyScreenshot_20191104-050732_Device care.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I have also submitted a bug report to support this 

Ben Ginders
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Graykenhill 

Does anything change when you tap on the arrow next to the date (under the big "Battry usage" title)?

But please make sure to send us an error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app!

As for the "charged" and "uncharged" text, it shows the time when device was connected to the charger (charged) and when it wasn't (uncharged) :ok-hand:

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @TomaszT  when looking on the graph it shows blue when on charge but the legend says blue should be for uncharged

Ben Ginders
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Pressing arrow keys makes no difference, also I understand charged and uncharged but blue for me I'm charging and it says uncharged, just seems ***** about face, why not just say charging for blue, have also sent error report, thanks for replying 

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@BenGinders  What's the top graph actually showing? Yours screenshot doesn't go above 25%. 

My graph is empty so I've nothing to compare. 

Is that how much of your battery you used each day? 

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Good question @ryamoo  I guessed it was amount of screen on time against total off charge time

Ben Ginders
0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

An update on the update... 

Charging descriptions now correct but still no usage graph. 

Will send error report 

Thanks 

0 Likes