Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Background light

(Topic created on: 08-11-2019 09:20 PM)
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options

Anyone else's background light keep flickering? 

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Gav, is it possible to post video on here, to see if its same issue I have 

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Hi mate I'm not sure if it's possible I've looked but cant find a option for it. Safc is that for sunderland I'm also from sunderland πŸ˜‚
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options

Yeah it is, originally from Sunderland, now living in Seaham, 73 last time we won anything meaningful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's not that bad of a place... actually it is..

BJM2196
Explorer
Options

It seems to happen mine when it is in dark mode and on the home screen. It seems to happen when I moved my hand over the top of the screen so maybe something to do with the light sensor thinking it's gotten darker but it flickers very quick as if its glitching rather than just dimming the background

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I noticed this, this morning if i move my phone or put my hand near the top of phone it flickers really fast almost like the sensor cant decide it it's dark or not
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Guys

I've just put my dark mode on and the home screen flickers when you put your hand over it 

D-Rusty
First Poster
Options
Yes I've got the same... flickering aswell...maybe started after last update
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options

Yes you are right when i put my hand  on the proximity sensor the color of the background image changes goes darker but if i remove the option of Apply to Wallpaper then this flickering doesn't come even if i put my hand on the proximity sensor so wrong as one of coolest things was that the dark mode even gets applied on the wallpaper which is a feature i like but i have disabled it for now