Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6th beta update

(Topic created on: 25-11-2019 01:25 PM)
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Still no battery graphs or brightness cog when double tapping always on display clock 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@Graykenhill Do you get anything when you double tap the AOD clock? I was seeing just the settings cog. I tapped that and unlocked, then turned off auto-brightness. Now when I double tap the AOD clock I see the cog and the brightness icon - tapping that icon once gives me the slider to adjust brightness. 

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there, when I double tap the AoD clock it takes me directly to my lock screen, this has happened since the first beta, this is a feature is use every night. I've never had the cog since, have tried all options auto brightness on / off nothing seems to work.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Just in case this helps, the options for the Always on Display that I use are:

-Show always

-Clock style: 

12:59

Mon, 25 November

84%||

-Show music information: On

-Rotate screen to: Portrait

-Auto brightness: off

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Very similar to set up to me, have tried every clock face, will probably do factory reset if not in final beta Screenshot_20191125-130438_Always On Display.jpg

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@Graykenhill Have you sent feedback about it on the Members app? 
I've just tried every clock style and the cog/brightness icon appeared on all of them even the calendar and image ones. 

The only one it was missing from was the edge clock, but I expected that as it says widgets and notifications won't display. 

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah mate sent feedback on every beta
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Have they given an answer yet? 

I've had a few replies (other than the generic message that automatically appears).

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Yeah had similar reply twice now Screenshot_20191125-132756_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Graykenhill 

Like I have replied to you in another topic, I am checking up on that case personally and the development team should be 100% aware of the problem is exactly about :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes