Helping Hand
Options
I know they don't release these every week but is now been nearly 3 weeks 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ARamsay
Navigator
Options
Last week they closed applications to the beta program and said the 3rd update would be out this week. Maybe later today or tomorrow?
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
The beta I am running appeared on my handset later on a Thursday afternoon
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
I wouldn't be surprised. The beta feels more like a stable build.
maodaa
Voyager
Options
Samsung are known with their false promises.
I bet even 99% of our forwarded suggestions to devs wont be implemented. Our effort will be for nothing you'll see.
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
True, I haven't really seen any major bugs, only just things like typos, or occasionally little animation bug.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@London2tim ,

Beta Programme course is strictly dependent on the number of bugs detected in the first phase and the time that will be needed to fix them. For this reason, there is no specific information or estimated date on the further course of the Beta Programme. 🙂

0 Likes
wandaluzt
Explorer
Options
That's a ridiculous comment to make. I got one of my suggestions implemented on one of the betas. Just because you think your solution is a good one it doesn't mean anyone else does. You're not entitled to a feature.
Deano20010
Explorer
Options
Some are waiting for beta 3 yet hear in UK we're stuck on beta 1 lol makes sense with Samsung 🇬🇧😂
0 Likes
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
But we are all excited as you can see for the next beta release. Especially when my S22U feels like it's in its peak now
0 Likes