Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome warning me data breach from third party.

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 02:09 AM)
nkay
Explorer
Options
When I try to use auto fill saved password. Google warned me that a data breach. My account saved password are stolen. It shows from the day I installed bete version. Does face the same issue? Or it's just for me ( note - I have changed every password as of now. But had a doubt if it's from beta ?? )
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @nkay ,

Sorry to hear that and that's good that you changed every password immediately 😣 One UI Beta doesn't have any impact on the password security so it seems like a coincidence to me 😓

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Seems a bit weird, I don't use Android to store or autofill (I use Dashlane instead) but I wouldn't think upgrading would cause any problems regarding password. A data breach as well would mean that a company (eg. Samsung) had a significant amount of personal data stolen from a hack, not something you could have avoided yourself. Now saying that, I do remember receiving an email from Samsung a few days ago about a data breach too!
maodaa
Voyager
Options
This means you are using weak passwords which are common and used by many people. Like: test123
0 Likes