Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About our suggestions

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 07:31 PM)
maodaa
Voyager
Options
My questions are to beta moderators.
Why our ideas posted to suggestion section are used in app that is not part from One UI 5 but good lock app?
This is simple cheating.
This is forum for one ui 5, not different apps.
Good lock have stupid restrictions which lead to discriminating other countries by not allowing them do download and install it.
Then why our suggestions are used there and for one ui 5 which will be available world wide?
Another proof that samsung do not deserve our time and ideas!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Out of curiosity, which suggestions are you referring to? Have there been new updates to Good Lock apps that have included new features from the One UI 5 suggestion forum? If there have, I may have missed them.
maodaa
Voyager
Options
There will be with the new update for good lock.
Which one exactly... I will keep it for now until is public. And yes, our suggestions are used for good lock and not one ui 5.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @maodaa,

Could you please clarify if you are referring to any specific suggestion? 🙂

Both One UI 5 and Good Lock app are in constant development, therefore Good Lock app may also receive an update with some new features.

0 Likes
maodaa
Voyager
Options

That's ok, but my question was different.
Why OUR suggestions from this forum, which is FOR one ui 5, are used to be implemented into good lock app, which have absurdly stupid region restrictions, BUT NOT one ui 5?

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I've noticed over recent months/years that lots of features from Good Lock have migrated across to One UI and have become more mainstream. Arguably, the suggestions made here will appear in One UI 5 but I can understand some frustration that these features aren't available everywhere.
0 Likes
maodaa
Voyager
Options

Exactly. This shouldn't happen. Why? First because this is forum for One UI 5 and not for third party apps like good lock. Second: because that third party apps have absurdly stupid region limitations. Why we should test one ui 5 and give our suggestions but they do not use it where they should but collect our info/suggestion to make their third party apps?

MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@maodaa,

I understand your frustration and appreciate your commitment to the Beta Programme. 🙂

Please rest assured that any suggestions made here on the Beta Programme forum are carefully reviewed by the development team, who are the ones who finally decide on the possibility of implementing the various options. This unfortunately means that not all suggestions made here may be deployed.

I hope for your understanding. 🤝

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Technically GoodLock is a first party app, Samsung makes it. I didn't know GoodLock was region restricted so I can I understand your frustration. Does anyone know why it is so?
0 Likes