Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spot Colour

(Topic created on: 26-03-2023 03:09 PM)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Really impressed with the Spot Colour editing feature in the Gallery settings. It doesn't always pinpoint the area 

you want. When it does work though, results can be quite impressive. 
3 REPLIES 3
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have had my S23 Ultra for six weeks now @Bigtasty65 and only stumbled onto Spot Colour mode yesterday by accident when doing object erasing in Photo Editor. I really liked the results I got with it during my first experimentation and I heartily recommend for anyone to check this feature out if their Samsung phone supports it, as it can be very satisfying and even a little addictive!..🤣🤣😛👍👍
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I know what you mean @Babishko 🤣 🤣 👍🏻
I noticed using Spot Colour that it's best to have the subject that you want in colour, to have a bit of separation from anything else nearby. To get the full effect of Spot Colour.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Will try used to use it on Lensa.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]