Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Curiosity to Creation: My Journey as a Photographer

(Topic created on: 18-05-2023 02:14 PM)
virusphotography100
Apprentice
Options

My name is Srishti Tripathi, and I'm here to introduce myself to the Samsung Community. I have a deep love for photography, and I believe Samsung devices are the perfect companions for capturing stunning images.

But first, let me share with you the story behind my unique online presence—'Virusphotography100.' This name may sound intriguing, as it combines two seemingly unrelated words: "virus" and "photography." Allow me to explain. During the lockdown, two years ago, I delved into studying viruses and found them incredibly fascinating. Inspired by this newfound interest, I decided to name my social media page 'Virusphotography100.'

I have always pursued knowledge and sought to acquire new skills. I recently completed my graduation and have plans to pursue a master's degree in microbiology. My goal is to delve deeper into the field of research, focusing specifically on viruses. In addition to my academic pursuits, I am a certified NCC Cadet, an NSS Volunteer, a diploma holder in French language, a state-level drawing competition winner. Currently, I am also honing my soft skills and learning about cinematography and editing.

Since childhood, I have been driven by curiosity and a desire to understand the intricacies of the world around me. Sometimes, my curiosity has led me astray, but it has also been the source of my strength. I firmly believe that anyone can learn anything if they have the vision and commitment to do so. Learning opportunities are everywhere, waiting to be seized. The lockdown compelled everyone to discover new hobbies, and for me, it was photography. The more pictures I took, the more my interest grew, and now I find myself doing product photoshoots for renowned brands. The journey wasn't easy, but I learned that miracles happen when you refuse to give up. Today, I am humbled to have more than 1.3 million followers on social media app (Moj App) & 5K + on Instagram, who appreciate and engage with my work.

When it comes to photography, I find myself exploring various genres. Currently, I am experimenting with smartphone photography and using a Canon camera. Some of the genres I delve into include street photography, portrait photography, landscape photography, perspective photography, architecture photography, product styling, cinematography, v-logs, macro photography, astrophotography, flatlays, and many more. The possibilities are endless, and I'm eager to push my boundaries and discover new realms of visual storytelling.

So, why did I choose the Samsung Community as my online haven? As a photographer, I stumbled across this vibrant community and was immediately captivated. I recognized it as a place where I could learn something new every day, while also having the opportunity to share my work and photography tips with fellow enthusiasts. Samsung devices are renowned for their exceptional camera capabilities, making them a perfect match for photographers like us. In this community, we can exchange ideas, learn from one another, and create a thriving network of passionate individuals.

If you share my enthusiasm for photography and desire to explore the endless possibilities, I invite you to connect with me in the Samsung Community. Together, we can embark on an incredible journey of discovery, growth, and artistic expression. Let's capture the world, one moment at a time, and create something truly remarkable. I'll sharing photography tips soon stay tuned and follow for more content .

Thank you 💞

#Introduction #Photography

6 REPLIES 6
AntS
Options

Hello and welcome, @virusphotography100

That's quite an introduction, Srishti! 😲 Looking forward to hearing more from and about you. 😊

And, out of curiosity, what model Canon do you use?

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome @virusphotography100 , you certainly are technically minded and seem really into your photography. Sure many will be interested to hear your contributions on this community. 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

KholaI
Options

Welcome @virusphotography100 !

Can't wait to see what you share with us!

virusphotography100
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for warm welcome 😁. I'm using Canon 200 d ii

virusphotography100
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for warm welcome ❤️. Definitely we'll learn and grow together here 🤠

virusphotography100
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Kholal for warm welcome ❤️. Can't wait to share my experience.