Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another update

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 02:13 PM)
Yer Mamah
Journeyman
Options

Not even a month later and there is another - no doubt groundbreaking - update waiting.

Why would I want to install it? Has the issue below been addressed? 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/latest-update-removed-the-recents-tabs-layout-...

At this stage it's safe to assume each new update will only make the experience worse.

9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This issue was resolved after an update.
Yer Mamah
Journeyman
Options

@Pugs1957 

Where is the Setting to change the layout of the Recents cards?

Mine only shows:

-- Show recommended apps (ON|OFF)
-- Contact us

0 Likes
Solution
davsmiff
First Poster
Options

Yeah this Samsung stuff is ***** ,going to sony fed up of all the ******** and agg to get therekit to work ,***** rubbish

0 Likes
Yer Mamah
Journeyman
Options

up

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't believe there are any options other than on or off as you've mentioned.
0 Likes
Yer Mamah
Journeyman
Options

So, you initially said that the issue with the Recents cards had been resolved, and now you're saying there is NOT an option to change the way the Recents cards are displayed. Have I missed something here...?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm wondering if we're not talking about the same thing. I'm referring to the 4 icons at the bottom of the screen which are for the last 4 apps used.
0 Likes
Yer Mamah
Journeyman
Options

I see. No, I'm talking about the currently open apps and the way they are displayed, as per the linked post in my first post here.

Perhaps they are not called Recents - that would make sense. I mean the open apps, the tabs, or cards. Before they were small boxes, and many of them on the screen. Now they are big cards, and you can see one at a time. 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry I misunderstood, that was another issue. I'm not keen on the new set up either, usually end up swiping away the app I want to go back into.