Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcover Pro

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 03:31 PM)
meiers
Journeyman
Options

Now i have spent a few hours to figure out why there are no screenrecorder function on my phone - the Samsung Capture app is installed.

There is no screen recorder button in the quickmenu drop down neither is the screen recorder options available under advanced functions/screenrecording/ 

W H E R E    I S   IT    ?????

According to this it should be a part of one ui 2:

Samsung Capture update adds new options to the Screen Recording toolbar

Samsung’s Android devices have had an inbuilt screen recorder for quite some time but the feature was limited to only certain parts of the company’s custom Android user interface. A system-wide screen recorder wasn’t announced until the launch of the Galaxy Note 10 and eventually, it started reaching other devices with One UI 2.0 based on Android 10. Despite being late to launch a native screen recorder, Samsung has added some interesting annotation features like support for on-screen drawing as an overlay. Now, the company is adding more improvements to the screen recording feature with the latest update to a system app called Samsung Capture.

Although minor, these new changes improve the functionality of the Screen Recording feature. To begin with these changes, the toolbar that appears on the top right corner of the screen at the time of recording now gets new Play, Stop, and Pointer buttons.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Mike_Coolman
Student
Options

If you enable the toolbar it should show up when you make a screenshot. 
press and release  - volume down + side button (usually power button)  

Yeah.. had this problem myself, not very intuitive, they removed it from the side panel of the power menu, the gestures are not there as well. They could have just added a button somewhere.

0 Likes