Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Cover Pro Slow mo issues

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 01:50 PM)
Blacks
Explorer
Options

Hi Folks,

When selecting 'Super slo-mo' on the above handset it starts to film but every time it switches to 'saving video' almost instantly. Is this normal? If so does it actually have a purpose?

I was wondering if it may be the phone itself, as can only assume it is far down the pecking order, as when selecting the phone model for this post I had to select 'other mobiles' as mine was not listed ! 😕

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Blacks: This is normal for Slow Motion and Super Slow Motion. The feature allows you to capture short clips, but at a much higher frame rate, so 1 second of footage can become several seconds once the slow motion or super slow motion effect is applied. If you head to the Gallery app, tap on a recently captured clip, tap the pencil symbol at the bottom of the screen, then use the grey brackets to isolate the moment you want to show in super slow motion, then you should be good to go. To find out more about this feature, please check out the link below. 

What is Slow Motion and how do I use it? | Samsung UK

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Blacks: This is normal for Slow Motion and Super Slow Motion. The feature allows you to capture short clips, but at a much higher frame rate, so 1 second of footage can become several seconds once the slow motion or super slow motion effect is applied. If you head to the Gallery app, tap on a recently captured clip, tap the pencil symbol at the bottom of the screen, then use the grey brackets to isolate the moment you want to show in super slow motion, then you should be good to go. To find out more about this feature, please check out the link below. 

What is Slow Motion and how do I use it? | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Blacks
Explorer
Options

Thank you so much, you explained it perfectly, very much appreciated.