Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you buy a Samsung s22 if it comes with an Exynos processor in the UK?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 09:18 PM)
Rizij222
Navigator
Options
Samsung please. Stop selling exynos phones in UK. Let the customer to buy and choose what they want !!!!! Snapdragon was always the better option. Unfair to sell exynos phones with the same price tag. I have been a Samsung customer for 10 years. Time to switch to iPhone?!?!?! With 2-3 day battery life...
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
94burns
Journeyman
Options
Bought the s20 fe for this very reason.
Rizij222
Navigator
Options
Well, the battery is not that impressive on se. I have s20 . Need to consider iPhone 13pro as the battery life is amazing. No way s22 will beat it. It is a hard decision but it feels like I had enough.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Easy decision - no

Samsung have lost sight of quality control, customer service.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Just got a s21 as it was upgraded from a s10 which was upgraded from a s7.
Meaning next upgrade will be 2026.
0 Likes
Rizij222
Navigator
Options
I would always get a new phone every year. Only kept s20 for 2 as s21 did not come with an sd card.... battery on my s22 would die by 12 . Lagging as f***
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you don't use a lot of the features on your phone and don't really change camera settings etc.
You maybe OK with the iPhone.
I have an iPhone. 12 Pro Max. But I couldn't use it as my only phone.
That's why I have the Z Fold 3. This has a Snapdragon chip, and battery life is not bad for a folding phone.
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
No, not at all
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Looking at geekbench scores, did not this debate end with the S21 Exynos being on par with its Snapdragon equivalent? 🤔
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Think some debates have a long life here 😁   Personally though I think the 2100 processor did at least match up relatively well. See some information here https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-snapdragon-vs-exynos-1195066/ 

Members also wish to look at this thread regarding the S22

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/exynos/m-p/4649025#M38196 

However guess some will always prefer the Snapdragon.

Whilst I am not upgrading any time soon certainly would be happy with an exynos in a future device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes