Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Dialling S7 on SFR france

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 02:49 PM)
Rouffian
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung S8 and my wife an S7. We are both registered to SFR. My phone allows WiFi calling, hers does not.

I have switched SIMs around, and my phone has WiFi calling with her SIM and mine. Hers has nothing with either. I was recommended to enter ##BRAND# on the keypad, but nothing happened. Any other ideas please?

I know that there are other, similar threads, but since I can actually see my working SIM not working on a phone where it should work I think this is different, and probably Samsung's fault.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Rouffian
First Poster
Options

I retried ##BRAND# and got the message Connection problem or invalid MMI code.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Rouffian 

Hope you're okay. WiFi calling is a Network feature and is provided on devices directly from supporting Network Providers. If your wife purchased her phone from the Network Provider and was advised this will be included, it may be best for you to get in touch with her Network Provider. 

0 Likes
Rouffian
First Poster
Options

Hi AsadM,

Thanks for the help. I called SFR, but they told me that the function is automatically enabled and that any phone that supports it should have it.

I mentioned that my wife's SIM has WiFi calling when used in my phone, so I believe that the problem lies with the firmware. I will probably try to reflash it this weekend.

0 Likes