Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling

(Topic created on: 29-08-2020 10:55 PM)
Jo1975
Apprentice
Options
I have really poor signal where I live . I'm wanting to turn on wifi calling . My phone is the Samsung s10 lite . I've followed every step possible but I can not find this feature on my phone . Can any 1 help please 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
WiFi calling depends on your network provider supporting it..
Bakota1
Student
Options
Google WiFi calling for your phone, infor will be able from various sources. However, you will need to check whether your network actually supports this facility. I use plusnet mobile which piggy backs on the EE network. EE supports WiFi calling but plusnet does not, so my phone (Note 9) has the facility, but cannot access via Plusnet. I would have to change network.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Just to add to the info, I'm with the Three network in UK and they are also supporting WiFi calling. I was previously with Virgin Mobile and they also support it. I did notice some special phone number don't get through for some reasons and have to temporarily disable it to receive those phone calls via normal mobile network.
0 Likes
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
Open the Phone app on your phone, tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner, choose Settings then WiFi Calling
0 Likes
Jo1975
Apprentice
Options
done this wifi calling isn't there . but thanks anyway
Jo1975
Apprentice
Options
I'm with Vodafone who support it and virgin for my Internet but the WiFi calling option isn't on my phone
0 Likes
Jo1975
Apprentice
Options
its not on my phone as a option to turn it on
0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
To turn on Wi-Fi calling, you need to establish a connection to a Wi-Fi network and select 4G (LTE) as network mode. https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/samsung/galaxy-s10-lite-android-10-0/calls-and-contacts/turn-wi-...
0 Likes