Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
Why can't I contact samsung direct!!??
8 REPLIES 8
CarloL
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @MJac, can you share a bit more about this? Are you trying to contact a specific department from Samsung? Do you need technical support?

0 Likes
MJac
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
the whole site is just a mess. too much going on and nothing of it clear. I was trying to find information about my phone, but all I get is ***** about washing machines and piggin tv remote controls. this site is BULLSHYTE
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones

@MJac: Sorry to hear of your frustration. If you provide further details of the information you were trying to find, along with the model number of your phone, then we can look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
MJac
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
or you could just make it easier in the first place to find information....
0 Likes
MJac
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
why can't I feckin contact a human being. samsung members? waste of feckin time
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @MJac , I've moved your post from the Contest topic to your original thread on this.

Members app > Get Help, and scroll down - and there's some ways to contact Support directly:

Screenshot_20210616-150315_Samsung Members.jpg

Alternatively, this page on our main website gives you info on the full variety of contact options: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ (if you're based in the UK) or https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/contact/ (if you're based in the Republic of Ireland).

View solution in context

0 Likes
MJac
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
I need competent people to advise - that's clearly not Samsung coz they're a waste of time
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Other Smartphones

@MJac I understand you may be a bit frustrated but people are willing to help if you provide further details.  If you do not wish to use Samsung Members a variety of contact options are on the link @AntS  provided.

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 3.1,Android 11
0 Likes