Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I access Samsung emojis on Facebook? S7 Edge.

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 10:47 AM)
Loubylou43
Apprentice
Options

I took screenshots to back up my question as I'm not great at wording stuff like this and then realised you can't post pictures! So when I'm using whatsapp all my Samsung emojis are available to me, which have recently been updated too. But when I try to use my emojis on Facebook (and here too I've just discovered!) I get a different selection that haven't updated in years and look rubbish. I see others using the newer versions - e.g. the smiley emoji with the 3 wee love hearts round it or the party hat emoji - but they don't show up for me. Is it the age of my phone? It's an S7 Edge, I've never been one for having the newest phones. Thanks 😊 <<< old style 🙄

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Are you using the Facebook app or are you using Facebook from the web browser
0 Likes
Loubylou43
Apprentice
Options
Always the Facebook app when I'm on my phone, in fact I rarely access Facebook from anything else.
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Hmm, is everything up to date? Like any updates on the playstore for facebook? Apart from that i don't see any reason for it not to have the same emoji's as everyone else the only thing with the new phones is we got new emoji's and not changes to pre existing ones.
FireBloxYT
Apprentice
Options
I like Samsung emojis
0 Likes