Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is better?

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 03:10 PM)
FireBloxYT
Apprentice
Options
Which is better Apple or Samsung? I think Samsung. Comment your favourite below!!
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is an discussion that's been going for years and will be for many more.
Ultimately its subjective and completely down to what you use the phone for and how you use it.
I use both, and personally for me, Android is where my heart goes.
I could never have just an iPhone without another phone.
Samsung s22 Ultra is for me just brilliant. The S Pen etc etc
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
How about neither because that's my view. Both have over-hyped and stupidly expensive phones with design and interface flaws, both have their own rubbish app stores, therefore they are as bad as each other.

Yes I own a Samsung Tablet and a few other products from different divisions of Samsung (mostly RAM and storage but also home entertainment) but I won't be buying a Samsung phone any time soon.
0 Likes
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung. Unless your a fan of overpriced, candy bar shaped, notched junk?👍🏻
mlass
First Poster
Options
I think Samsung is better Samsung seem to ls for a few years as iPhones crash and break quite easily
Grimshaw
First Poster
Options
Samsung mobile phones is the best 👌 👍
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

After using Apple iPhones for a number of years my preference is now Samsung.

• Samsung provide more innovation.
  • Android is open sourced. iOS isn't.
  • Android is more customisable.
  • Samsung don't sandbox [ limit ] what can be achieved on their phone's like Apple do with iPhones.
  • Both have exemplary workmanship and quality of materials in the build of their phone's.
  • Both can be expensive especially if one seeks a flagship model.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung for me for much the same reasons mentioned in terms of innovation, customisation and functionality and flexibility due to the open nature.   Whist many Android devices have these advantages  for me Samsung  generally appeals on terms of quality and design, though there are issues at times- more on software side.   I am speaking as someone who used iphones in the past.    You would though I imagine  get different perspectives on an Apple forum 😉

See here for independent source on Best Smartphones, though still subjective.   https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1413953/best-smartphone 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have always wished to buy an iPhone but always ended up with Android.

I have been a fan of Samsung S Series phones for their cameras .
Since I got the S21 ultra I love the Spen for photo editing.

Didn't see much in the S22 Ultra.

So waiting for the S23 Ultra to blow my mind .

If not I will keep the S21 Ultra for another year and may ......just may buy the iPhone 14 Pro or pro max if it comes without the notch.

The S21 ultra is a Beast of a phone and my 16gb 512gb is the Unicorn of the lot.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Samsung.
0 Likes