Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy samsung usb-c charging cables

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 12:43 AM)
Dieffenbachia
First Poster
Options

EDIT: RESOLVED, thanks

hi I have a galaxy s8 and my USB-c charging cable needs replacing. I only want to use authorised Samsung products that are compatible with my phone because of fire risk of using non Samsung products. Can you buy just the USB-c charging cable from Samsung or do you need to buy the adapter too? Where can I buy a compatible charger when Samsung's own website no longer sell the one that is compatible? 

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Dieffenbachia: We don't currently sell a standalone USB-C cable on our website, however you can purchase a plug adapter and cable via the link below.

Buy Samsung Type C Fast Charging Wall Charger | Samsung UK

I'd also recommend checking out the following affiliated retailers, as they deal in genuine Samsung parts and accessories. 

www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk (0844 573 6996)
www.espares.co.uk (0844 9777 888)
www.partmaster.co.uk (0844 800 3456)

0 Likes
Dieffenbachia
First Poster
Options

Thanks Andrew. I bought this on amazon 

20211019_211625.jpg

(I thought it was linked to a page on this site but can no longer find it). It said it came from the samsung store. Is this not the genuine article then? I didn't want to purchase a generic cable because of the fire risk.

Thanks again

0 Likes
Gabriel001
Apprentice
Options

It's so difficult to buy OEM cables for Samsung, can you please add the original USB Type C cable for the Samsung S8 to the store?
What's the point to purchase an additional charger if the only thing I need is a cable?

0 Likes