Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail problem.

(Topic created on: 15-04-2022 04:32 PM)
Luke1931
Explorer
Options
Dose anyone know why phone is not allowing me to receive any texts with o2 when I a world reset to a short disit number to reset my voicemail pin? 
Lgreenwood
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Luke1931 ,

is this is referring to an issue related to your voicemail I would recommend reaching your network provider to see if this has been set up correctly as this is a service offered by your operator. 

Luke1931
Explorer
Options
Oh OK just by my network provider that I need Samsung customer service as the voicemail is in my phone.
Lgreenwood
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Would you be able to share more information about this with me @Luke1931 ? is this regarding a voicemail left on your phone?

Keep in mind that even being something set to your phone this is offered by the network provider. 

0 Likes
Luke1931
Explorer
Options
Yeah I know it just I was on the phone to my network provider o2 ealyer ago about can't reset my voicemail pin and then they told me to phone Samsung customer services as they can't to anything about it as the voicemail mail is in my phone so I have to get hold of Samsung customer services about the voice mail problem.
Lgreenwood
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi it seems o2 are clueless, please see https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/voicemail
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have had a look at the O2 Community and found this guide that may help you reset your voicemail pin: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/voicemail#:~:text=You%20can%20reset%20your%20PIN,call%209...

Luke1931
Explorer
Options
I have already read thoses but when I text Reset to the number 801901 I receive anything back so that is when o2 customer service told me to phone Samsung customer services as my phone is a Samsung phone and the voicemail is in my phone.
Lgreenwood
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Go into the local O2 shop and have them sort it out with you
0 Likes