Did you mean: 

Original topic:

upgrading

(Topic created on: 17/02/21 21:09)
kellyD
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi im looking at upgrading. But which samsung would people recommend? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Other Smartphones

Take a look at YouTube reviews for some current phone's and if you have friends or family or work colleagues with a phone your possibly interested in then ask to have a look.

Normally I would suggest to visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Store that has working retail demo models in to have a play but due to these unprecedented time's and lock downs they'll be probably closed.

Not all Samsung Galaxy s21 phone's are overheating so it's not clear why this is happening with some phone's and not others.

Some who use my model of phone reported overheating too but I've experienced none !

Enjoy the journey @kellyD 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

KellyW93
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones
I've got the S21 ultra. the camera is really good but takes some playing with the settings to get the best results. the battery life is OK, but not amazing. the screen quality is lovely. but I've had a few issues with the phone. The online texting service won't work at all so I've had to go back to standard text messaging from the sim card, and notifications for Facebook messenger don't come through, the messages won't come through until I open the app again so I'm missing important messages. I also can't get my phone to connect to the aux in the car whatsoever, it plays about 30 seconds of music then stops and won't resume playing again.
I do like the phone, but if I knew of the problems I would have I wouldn't have bought it