Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking screen lock

(Topic created on: 29-05-2021 04:45 AM)
silverboyman
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a Samsung galaxy j6 i got form someone, somewhere in the last 2 months. So i reset the phone to start using it as a new fresh phone, but I skipped the Samsung account and and linking device to an account and went straight to using the phone as fast as possible but that burned on as I set up a complex  pin and fingerprint i got lazy started using fingerprinting until it asked me to put in the password few nights ago, but the thing is i forgot the password and try every method possible except factory reset that is because there is some data I cannot back up and will be erased please if someone knows anything that can help me unlock my phone please help me I seriously don't want to lose that data.  Thank you very much.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @silverboyman ,

sorry to hear that. Did you add your own Samsung or Google Account to this phone? If so, you may be able to unlock it using our Find My Mobile app or the Google Find My phone one. 

0 Likes
silverboyman
First Poster
Options

yes I added a google account to my phone but it does not work. the  find my mobile app. is there any other option please.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If you are unable to do that, a reset would be required, we're afraid @silverboyman 

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No, the moderator is wrong! Take it to a mobile phone shop and they can bypass the password, without data loss! Please don't reset your phone! 😮
0 Likes