Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone after every call

(Topic created on: 21-01-2022 04:49 PM)
PKO1
Apprentice
Options

I have an Xcover Pro thru my company and I am required to set up a PIN number and I don't have a problem with that, my issue is after every call whether incoming or an outgoing call I am prompted to re-enter the pin ? As soon as I end the call the screen go black and enters lock mode, why? So i have to re-enter my PIN to unlock the phone to open another screen or app. I am in sales support for my company and can make and receive 50 calls a day so you see why this is a pain in the *ss . please help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try going settings
Lock screen
Lock screen type
Enter your pin
Screen lock type
Click NONE

And try that
0 Likes
PKO1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks SteveUK 

I tried your suggestion and got this :

Action not allowed

you do not have permission to preform this action . Contact system IT admin for more info.

like I said in my original post its a company phone w/ restrictions. But I feel this is a software issue not a company restriction. I have had Galaxy S5, S6,S7 etc ..and none of the previous smart phones did this after every single phone call. 😕

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
You would have to contact
The company and explain
The issue regarding phone calls
0 Likes
PKO1
Apprentice
Options

I just entered a Help desk ticket with my IT dept. I think its a software issue, I have had many Samsung Galaxy phones and this is the first to require me to reenter a PIN after a call to make another call.