Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair pricing

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 12:58 PM)
Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
Samsung's smartphone prices ARE UNFAIR! And this is my message to Samsung to stop overpricing their precious Exynos variants more than the SnapDragon else i will switch to OnePlus.
If you put a comparison of Snapdragon and Exynos processor on a Samsung phone of the same model,the results will be different. The Exynos is always slower and we pay the same price as Snapdragon for it, which is kind of a scam promotion. I don't wanna pay the same price for a smartphone as its faster version but actually get slower performance as an output compared to its faster version. Either give us Snapdragon in UK, or reduce the price of the Exynos variants by £100 compared to the Snapdragon respective of the model names.
15 REPLIES 15
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
There is a Snapdragon in the UK. I have it.
0 Likes
Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
no there isn't. snapdragon is only for tablets. snapdragon in UK for phones is probably imported or something which i don't wanna go through
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
If you buy an S20 FE 5G in the UK. It has a Snapdragon in it. Which is the only reason why I just upgraded from an S9+.
I hope you get one, it really is a fantastic phone.
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
but in the UK you're getting other specs to compensate like base storage is 256gb instead of 128gb...
0 Likes
Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
doesn't matter because the FE is a downgrade of the S20. i always buy the biggest and the most advanced ones because i use all the tec included and my hands are big too and the battery life also needs to be good since i don't carry a charger. i would get the FE, but it just doesn't cut the edge than the plus models
Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
doesn't matter, no one uses that much of storage. i have all that storage but i keep it tidy and clean because the more space you occupy, the more battery goes down. So, the storage doesn't really compensate me for the slower speed
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
Oh thanks for telling me and many others we don't use that storage 😂 loads do it's why it exists. And forgot to mention but in real world usage you ain't seeing a difference. it's in your head pal.
djshaunyg
Navigator
Options
Whatever Matty the lads right. we get ripped off left right and centre by samsung.
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
I totally agree with you thats its not Highend. Coming from an S9+ it's all a nice upgrade for me. If the FE trend keeps alive. I'll be more than happy upgrading every two to three years. Having a Snapdragon is the cherry on the cake for me.