Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-Step Verification

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 01:21 AM)
Vishal2
First Poster
Options

I updated my Galaxy S10 to 1st April 2020 security update. Now when connecting to Samsung account, Two-Step Verification code won't accept. Keeps stating that i entered an incorrect code. Although i entered the correct code sent to me by Samsung.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Kenneth-071
Navigator
Options

For me, I had to enter my country code manually. What I mean is, when I select my country it say +1868 but for what ever reason on the server it only registers as +1, so I had to enter the 868 part before my phone number for it to be the correct number.

0 Likes
dhtzs01
Explorer
Options

I've got a Galaxy S6, performed a factory reset, SMS codes are being sent but they don't get accepted. It doesn't give me any error but it's getting me into a loop asking a for a code every time.

Bobic23
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same problem  just one continuous loop on the S6. Would love a solution as well 

0 Likes
matthewcain
First Poster
Options

@Kenneth-071 wrote:

For me, I had to enter my country code manually. What I mean is, when I select my country it say +1868 but for what ever reason on the server it only registers as +1, so I had to enter the 868 part before my phone number for it to be the correct number. resume examples

Thank you soooo much, that's been bugging me for days x

0 Likes