Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted places not working

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 05:31 PM)
gk
First Poster
Options
I have tried saving my home address as a trusted place to unlock my phone but it rarely works. I have tried the Google maps option, just typing the address and even the co-ordinates! Turned location off and on again. Yet still I have to use my pattern. Drives me nuts. Any ideas?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ghosty
Voyager
Options
try setting up a Bixby routine for when you're at home or alternatively when you're connected to your home WiFi to keep your phone unlocked
I'd go with the WiFi option as I read constantly checking location uses a lot of battery power
0 Likes
Terrijo
First Poster
Options
I have an issue with trusted places too. It has my address from when set up phone. But won't stay unlocked, the pin of the map is saying a different number to my house. I turn off my address and do a search and it comes up with my house number click that and in the address box of trusted place it gives my number and underneath the other number.. so u think phone is getting confused. Cannot move the pin to correct number. Its driving me mad! Help please
0 Likes
Terrijo
First Poster
Options
Hi thanks for getting back to me. I couldn't find a reply to your message. I have fixed the issue, don't know how but it is working now.😁
0 Likes