transfer samsung notes and voice notes

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 05:53 PM)
funchef
Student
Options

Hi

My first time on here.

havebeen trying for a while with this

I want to transfer from S8 Samsung Notes all of my 78 notes, some are just text, some are voice recordings.

i need to transfer to my external hard drive only.

Getting desperate

Thnak you

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @funchef ,

I have found that guide from our colleagues in Singapore: https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/how-to-backup-or-restore-data-into-external-storag... to back up content from your phone to an external device. Would you be able to take a look at it to see if that helps? 

funchef
Student
Options

Hi

Thank you for the help and support, unfortunatley i am still having problems, sent 3 hour today saturday 20th June to try and find was around this and to be honest, tears of frustratation.  Surely this should be so easy same as taking pictures off

My samsung Notes are both text and many are voice which i must keep forever.

I went into Back up data to external storage section.

Your support link was great until i got to your picture 4 my screen was completely different and any way i tried i could not get into anything.

i have screen shot the pictures from my phone to show what is different.

thank you for your help, it is so appreciated, i just cant understand why it wont.....

am getting very upset as i must be able to save these

pictures below

Thank you so much, any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, pictures below

WIN_20200620_19_39_23_Pro.jpgWIN_20200620_19_39_38_Pro.jpg

0 Likes
funchef
Student
Options

Hi

Thank you for the help and support, unfortunatley i am still having problems, sent 3 hour today saturday 20th June to try and find was around this and to be honest, tears of frustratation.  Surely this should be so easy same as taking pictures off

My samsung Notes are both text and many are voice which i must keep forever.

I went into Back up data to external storage section.

Your support link was great until i got to your picture 4 my screen was completely different and any way i tried i could not get into anything.

i have screen shot the pictures from my phone to show what is different in a post below

thank you for your help, it is so appreciated, i just cant understand why it wont.....

am getting very upset as i must be able to save these

pictures below

Thank you so much, any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much, pictures below

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@funchef: As an alternate approach, can you try 'Sharing' your Samsung Notes to an external source, such as Email or Samsung Cloud Drive, after which you will be able to view the shared document on a PC, and save it to your Hard Drive. For a step by step guide, please follow the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-smartphones-how-to-share-samsung-notes/
0 Likes
funchef
Student
Options

Hi Andrew

If i send it via email this what comes up on my computor and what ever i seem to do they will not open, i have 78 samsung notes, many are voice messages which i must keep along with other that are written messages.

what am i doing wrong, it is becoming a real struggle

Thanks you

WIN_20200623_18_10_25_Pro.jpg

0 Likes
funchef
Student
Options

Hi

Have tried all options given above and i am still having issues.

is there anyone out there that can help solve this as am now very very desperate to save the Samsung notes onto my surface pro.

thanks

G

0 Likes
funchef
Student
Options

Hi 

late thanks but got it sorted.

thanks

0 Likes
jvspin
First Poster
Options

Hi funchef,

What was your solution? I'm trying to share or export my notes with synced voice and don't see how to do it. Also would like to know if the note with synced voice can be viewed/listened on a pc.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Sabz277
First Poster
Options

Hi what was your solution? 

.please help!

0 Likes