(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 10:08 AM)
Joodo
First Poster
Options
Irrational réponse wit touch screen 
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Joodo: I'm not sure which device you're referring to, unfortunately. Do you mean the Galaxy A40? For clarity, please head to Settings > About phone, and confirm the model name and current Android version (located in the Software Information subheading) and I will be able to look into this further for you. In the meantime, please head to Settings > Display > Touch sensitivity, and toggle this option on to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Joodo 

Essayez d'abord un redémarrage en douceur en éteignant et en rallumant le téléphone.

Si cela ne vous aide pas, effacez le fichier cache de la partition système du téléphone.

Si vous n'êtes pas heureux et que vous n'avez pas de protecteur d'écran tiers installé en dernier recours, sauvegardez et réinitialisez les paramètres d'usine. Un centre de service Samsung peut également vérifier le téléphone.

Je vous souhaite le meilleur. :smiling-face:

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes