Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

told *****

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 08:40 PM)
stotty
Student
Options
When I open my phone it allways says I've 39 virus if I don't buy this cleaning app I'll loss everything.  I've got McAfee on phone so why..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
stotty
Student
Options
GALAXY A5 IT IS
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@stotty: Can you try restarting your phone in Safe Mode to see if the message remains? If it doesn't then it is likely to be stemming from a third party application, therefore please restart the phone as you would normally and remove any recently installed third party apps. Sadly it isn't possible to pinpoint which app is responsible, therefore a process of elimination will be required. 

For Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off.

For older Android versions, turn the device off > Press and hold the Power key > Release the Power key when the model logo appears > Press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key > Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device finishes booting.