Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst customer service

(Topic created on: 27-10-2021 09:35 PM)
Ahmad79
Apprentice
Options

104 minutes just asking about my case which the 27 days waiting to receive my device from repair team. 

11 REPLIES 11
KholaI
Options

Hey @Ahmad79 

What seems to be the issue? Have you tried reaching out to our Social Media Team? They're well equipped with chasing up repairs. If you haven't, please click on the following link, then tap on Facebook or Twitter to get in touch: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

You can even drop us a message on Instagram, if that's easier for you.

Jay217
Pioneer
Options
Hi @Ahmad79
Where did you book your device in? It may be worth asking the repair centre to chase up
0 Likes
Ahmad79
Apprentice
Options
Samsung shop in Manchester
0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
If its the Trafford Centre Samsung then pop in and ask them to chase up with the "CX team". Explain that you have been waiting a while and you just want them to nudge Samsung along a bit. They're an amazing bunch and the delay doesn't lie with their process in store. Hopefully they can chase this up and find out why there's a delay for you. Do you have a serial number to hand?
0 Likes
Ahmad79
Apprentice
Options
Yes I have
0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
Email: ******* 👀
Explain to them that you have been waiting for the device for nearly a month, include the Service Order Number (top left of your book in sheet), customer number, and your name and contact number. The email address WAS freely available on the Samsung website until last year I believe. They will chase for you 👌
0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
UK.president at Samsung dot com
0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
😂 censored, sorry!
0 Likes
Ahmad79