Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 27-06-2018 12:50 AM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
Tjc2005
Journeyman
Options

How about not screwing us S8 and Tab S3 owners over and give us project treble support.

I paid a premium price, I expect a premium service. If not, no more samsung for me from now on. Greedy.

0 Likes
StephT
Student
Options
How do you get it to back to nougat. I really don't like Oreo. Thanks
0 Likes
UrbanBikerMarc
Apprentice
Options

Perhaps you might be able to help me.

I would like to post a topic regarding my Gear Fit 2.  I inadvertantly posted to the US community board in error and was directed here.

For some reason I am not able to start a topic on this board, the start topic button is not available to me.

I have removed all previous logins and cookies in case this caused an issue with my location.

Any suggestions about how I can rectify this issue would be appreciated.

Marc

0 Likes
Cmr
First Poster
Options

Is there a messages for Web option on the s7 galaxy? I.E. Via scanning a QR code? 

0 Likes
RAIDMEUK
Journeyman
Options

Hi I use Samsung health to track my food intake and find that there is lots that don't exist is it not possible to add a barcode scanner to it like my Fitness Pal has ?? Would save a lot of time adding food 

AndreiFrom93
Navigator
Options
A night clock, a programmable aod clock that sits on the edge of the screen and shows battery procentage and alarm.
Much apreaciated.
M-o-r-g
Explorer
Options

Got another one . . 

Software request

Since Samsung’s 'Good Lock 2018' has been made available to markets outside of Korea, I've been able to install it properly (as opposed to side loading it from another site . . it's a great customisation tool for any of you who haven't tried it)

Feature Request:  to add the ability to change the default colour of the drop down notifications as well (at the moment you are able to change the quick tools panel to whatever you like . .  so it would be nice to be able to change the notifications as well, including transparency) . .  see attached:

Screenshot_20180627-164320_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

baldfatlimey
Student
Options

Apologies if this has been requested before, but I have just purchased a new 432 TV, UE43NU7400, and am disapointed to see it does not come with Freeview Play, not can I find it in the Smart App store. Is this an App Samsung are going to supply, as all the other TVs I looked at certainly had it preinstalled? 

0 Likes
M-o-r-g
Explorer
Options

Feature request

Gear S3 frontier

To be able to configure bezel rotation for which way the next screen rotates into view. 

At the moment you rotate the bezel clockwise to bring the app shortcuts up. . Could we have an option to rotate counter clockwise instead. . .it's just I find it counter intuitive to rotate right and then have the screen image traveling left to right.. .. (I'm also one of those people who invert their y axis on game controllers) 😁

angel0
Apprentice
Options

Could Samsung, create a Tap2Wake App for the Galaxy s7? Since it was updated to Oreo 8.0, there is no way for third-party apps to work properly.

Thanks