Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 10:43 AM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
UNIQUEGUY
First Poster
Options

I would like to point out that with the recent innovations and improvement in Galaxy devices there is potential to make it more personalized if consumers were given the opportunity to reprogram the sensors for example there are so many options default features such as direct call,smart stay and gestures and blah blah blah a lot of things so these things are given to consumers on default. Samsung should provide some an app to improve on this by implementing this in there so that people can easily use available sensors in a phone reprogram it to their needs  for example instead of palm swipe capture you can use it for something else and different gesture controls it's  can give the users the option to program it according to whatever the things they like I think there will be some creative new ideas creative the ways of using the phone . open using Iris to scan unlock and maybe I was and cash can I do if display open I believe that if users are given the opportunity to entirely reprogram the sensors in the phone additional actions there be a lot of Creative output and sons is the benefit from that a lot which in turn will help you to users and get benefits from new features new options that are good and important be added you in the future.

By this I mean that we should give your option for developers to use the the platform to develop more and more apps having different types of the two controls and ability to reprogram the census whereas using that innovative ideas some so can development another default app which have many options to reprogram the senses in terms of not a program to be exact but in terms of gas and movement and I control and different options like that so developers can develop apps and new ways to reprogram sensors to recognise different moments so what about the new creative ways of interacting with the phone so can use that develop an app which helps us to add creative ways of interacting with the phone and Samsung can help us map it to certain apps to do certain tasks help us with the use of the phone I hope this makes sense

0 Likes
jijs
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I'm not quite sure if this thread is still active but I wanted to propose an idea that I think would be more convenient for everyone. I'd like to introduce the concept of a "favorite emojis page" in the emojis section of the keyboard. I find the current "recent menu" as not that efficient/effective of a feature; given how if you try to use (voluntarily or accidentally) a random emoji even just ONCE, it'll take up a slot on the page where you'd make sure only usually used emojis are present. So I'm asking for the addition of the option to "fave" or "favorite" emojis so there's a customizable pages of ones you'd only use. I'll be waiting for a response and would like for your to consider pushing this proposal.

Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Finger sensor gestures: i would love to see an option to control brightness by a 5% or 10% change. This would allow slightly dimming or increasing brightness without leaving the page your on.

Let us select between notification or brightness control via finger sensor gestures.

Currently you need to use 2 fingers to pull down the notification panel, set brightness, then swipe up twice to exit the notification area.Screenshot_20200717-215905_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
CNew
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have a suggestion for text messages. I would like simply be able to reply to a message with  "like, love, laugh, dislike, question ,or be sad" similar to the feature on an iPhone.  

Bjorn456
First Poster
Options

Hello,

It would be awesome if there would be an option added to the Samsung S8 to screen record

Thanks!

0 Likes
mrmontague
Student
Options

Quite simply to:

- Make playlists on the default Music app on Galaxy Watches.

- Sync playlists of the user's own music with Galaxy Watches.

Both are basic functionality, and I'm disappointed I can't do either with my watch.

0 Likes
mrmontague
Student
Options

Following on from my above post:

Implement a Shuffle mode on the default Music app of Galaxy Watches.

Again, basic functionality that is currently missing.

0 Likes
Journeyman
Options

[Suggestion deleted by user.]

0 Likes
kriskash25
First Poster
Options

My family loves your electronics and appliances. We would love to see you do a new touch screen slide out keyboard phone. I'm sure it would be popular among the milenials and gen z. We miss the G1 and sidekick. Most people my age miss the real keyboard.

0 Likes
kriskash25
First Poster
Options

Oh and blueberry users think if them and men with big thumbs lol

0 Likes