Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch completed

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 10:08 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I did it I have gone to the dark boring side (just for the phone). Got the base iPhone 15, I do miss my s23 ultra a lot but it’s been Samsungs customer care that has ultimately caused this. To this day I have had one email from them and that’s it about my S24 Ultra. Still no money or anything. As for the new iPhone I won’t go on about it but it’s fine, everything works no issues and it will do the job for me for a very long time as I’m put off buying new devices now so this will go when the battery has had it probably 2-3 years time. Like I said in previous posts I’m still always here to help, I have my tab s9 ultra and there is a base s23 in the house hold too. If anybody else is in the same position always think wisely before you jump ship I only jumped as I’m going back to familiar ground and most of my tech life has been base iPhones an none of them give me bother. The minute I try pro phones or ultras anything like that I seem to get a duff unit so I’m sticking to the basics. Thanks for reading and I still hope I’m welcome in the community and I do still have some Samsung tech after all! 

9 REPLIES 9
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options

Hope your journey is a good one with the base unit,  keep in touch my friend x 

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank you will do 👍

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I appreciate you took steps to suit your personal circumstances.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to the Dark Side soon 👍

See you around on the forum still.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank you, still have my tab, one day I will probably be back but certainly planting myself with this phone for a long time a never want to go through that again I really felt the sharp end of Samsung and I don’t like it at all. They have always looked after but not this time. Still absorbing the cost of a new phone and the cost of the s24 ultra and the cost of my trade in.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've only had one negative experience which was connected to returning a phone and the promotional items.

Look forward to seeing you on the forum still.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Yea same here, only had 1 issue but it’s been a bad one. Yea I shall see you around 😊

0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options

Hi Ash, have Samsung contacted you get about your refunds??? 

Also they giving you your s23u trade in money x 

Hugs x 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Apparently but not seen a thing yet so out of pocket for the s24U out of pocket for the s23U and out for pocket for a new phone. Totalling over 2 grand it’s absolutely horrendous. But sure it will get sorted soon they have till the 13th feb 

0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
That's madness if you owe them money they be on you like a fly to poo 💩 lol soz just trying to lighten the mood x. Thinking of you though Ash x.