Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORT IS USELESS

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 12:49 AM)
ChrisPrattFanAc
First Poster
Options

I have been trying to contact Samsung since the 1st about getting the replacement phone I have already paid for. I have sent so many emails to them. The only thing I get back is the email confirmation to say they have received it and to wait up to 48 hours. 

I have tried using the Live Chat on Samsung's website, but it doesn't let me access it. I can't phone them because I have been without a phone for over 2 weeks now.

What the ***** else can I do? Why is the support for one of the largest conglomerates in the world this ***** awful? I'm really considering just getting a refund. This is ridiculous. 

4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@ChrisPrattFanAc 

hello

try this link instead (UK)

Live chat

Product support
Mon-Sun | 24 hours

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/#product-support

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

May I ask what's happened with your phone ? 

In regards to Live Chat trying clearing your browsers cookies and data and allow pop ups , and or try another device like a tablet or computer to access Chat.

Are you able to use a friends , family members or work colleague's phone to make a call to Samsung  ?

Did Samsung originally supply the phone or was it via a Network Contract ?

Do you have Samsung Experience Store's in your country that you could visit for support ?

I wish you all the best with this @ChrisPrattFanAc 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@ChrisPrattFanAc: I'm really sorry to hear that you've been unable to get through to our Help Desk. As advised above, all I can suggest is trying a different browser while accessing Live Chat, or trying another device or home computer to see if you have more luck. If you're able to access a phone in the meantime, please call the Shop Team directly on 0330 726 7467 and an advisor will be able to assist you further. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you have been caused. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

scheuerman2
First Poster
Options

Error 403 Forbidden for live chat. It's not a browser issue, it Samsung's ***** website. I go to look up my tablet's manual, apparently the cheap ***** don't even give those with devices anymore, and the website says in 50 languages that... It's not available in my language

0 Likes