Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successor

(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 10:45 PM)
Maroš
Voyager
Options
Hallo people,  id like to ask u about your opinion, which next Samsung phone should I get,  if at the moment using S10e which is good compact phone,  but wanna get myself a present and keep that one as a back up phone. So if u have a time,  be happy to read what u think!
10 REPLIES 10
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, you don't mention screen size you're after. my wife has the 10e and it's hugely underrated . If you're after a big screen, then the s20 Plus or FE are two decent choices. Otherwise, keep what you got and treat yourself to a top notch case. If you're intending to buy outright, wait til Black Friday for deals. Buying used or refurbished is also a good option and you'll save £££s. If you fancy an S10 Plus (my current phone). you can pick up a refurbished, from Amazon themselves, for £440.
Mike_P
Navigator
Options
S20 Ultra if you want the best (IMHO), Note 20 if you want/need the pen.
Maroš
Voyager
Options
iam thinking about that s20fe, and thanx for your opinion 👍
0 Likes
Maroš
Voyager
Options
note 20 seems really good aswell, thanx for your opinion 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
s20 plus great phone
0 Likes
chickster
Journeyman
Options
I concur with last comment, I have the S20FE 5g, an upgrade from my S10, small compromise on build quality (back is plastic) no difference in look or feel, had mine for a few days now, and I,m impressed with performance and spec for the money, seriously recommend, some great new features you don't see on the S10 range.
bluace
Voyager
Options
If you are thinking note 20 (standard) and fe i would definitely say fe 5g brilliant phone better battery i had the note 20 just wasn't doing as well as the fe sold that got myself fe it is a plastic back but it still feels quality and if you are like me you will have a case on it too really good phone 🙂
Maroš
Voyager
Options
so I definetly made decision, going for fe, thanx👍
bluace
Voyager
Options
brilliant it is superb i have been on it most of all the day and my battery is on 82% from 10am really great phone you will love it what colour did you go for?
0 Likes