Support

Open search

Software update today

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, I've had a software update this morning and since I can't unblock my screen or connect to wifi, has anyone else experienced problems and managed to solve them?  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thank you Bades1978 (Voyager), I ended up going to a Samsung shop and they had to do a reset because there was no other option. The phone was trully damaged. But after that it's working ok, but I lost of my data

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
Can you say which update you received? Was it through your phones software update settings?

Are you able to forget the WiFi in your settings and re set this up?

Try clearing your system caches.
If no change then try backing up and factory reset.

If no change then you may need to visit the most local Samsung Service Centre.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @leorocks if you can not unlock the device best thing to do to get things sorted is to unlock the device remotely via android device manager (https://www.google.co.uk/android/devicemanager) and then see if you can get in to the settings then :smiling-face:

Highlighted

Thank you Bades1978 (Voyager), I ended up going to a Samsung shop and they had to do a reset because there was no other option. The phone was trully damaged. But after that it's working ok, but I lost of my data

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not as bad as you but my phone has gone to taking ages to see apps that are on my memory card can take 2 to 4 mins to see them before i can use them.
Never did that before.
On S9+ GiffGaff
Top Liked Authors