Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart Switch

(Topic created on: 06-07-2017 10:44 PM)
richard345
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi all. I have just taken delivery of a new Galaxy S8+, but will not be getting a PAC Code to transfer my number for a week or so. I'd like to start transferring stuff from my current S5, but I don't know if Smart Switch copies or moves data from the old device to the new one.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Richard

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @richard345

You can use Smart Switch to transfer data between your S5 and S8+ via Wi-Fi or USB cable using the Smart Switch mobile app, which can be downloaded via Google Play or via the desktop application for MAC or PC, which you can download here

You will find further instructions on how to use Smart Switch to transfer your data here. Let us know how you get on and if you get stuck, do give us a shout! :smileyvery-happy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @richard345

You can use Smart Switch to transfer data between your S5 and S8+ via Wi-Fi or USB cable using the Smart Switch mobile app, which can be downloaded via Google Play or via the desktop application for MAC or PC, which you can download here

You will find further instructions on how to use Smart Switch to transfer your data here. Let us know how you get on and if you get stuck, do give us a shout! :smileyvery-happy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
0 Likes